|Hours||Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm|
|Location||Howard Phillips Hall 106|
|Testing Hours||Mon-Thu: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Fri: 8:30am – 12:30pm
University Testing Center
University of Central Florida
4297 Andromeda Loop N.
Howard Phillips Hall, room 106
Orlando, FL 32816-3117
If you are requesting correspondence exams for Distance Learning students, please send all instructions and exam materials to email@example.com.
- University of Central Florida – B.A. English
- University of Central Florida – M.A. English Language Arts Education
Rebecca Piety has been employed with the UTC since 1998. She currently serves as the Director of Testing and Evaluation at the University of Central Florida (UCF). Prior to her role as Director, Ms. Piety served three (3) years as Coordinator of Computer-Based Testing services and four (4) years as Assistant Director. Ms. Piety is responsible for overseeing all testing operations at UTC, and serves as the Institutional Test Administrator (ITA) and CLEP Master Site Administrator (CLEP) at UCF.
Ms. Piety has been an active member of the National College Testing Association (NCTA) for over seven (7) years. She currently serves as a member of the NCTA Professional Development Subcommittee. Additionally, Ms. Piety is an active member of the Florida Association of College Test Administrators (FACTA). She serves as a State University System (SUS) Council Representative of FACTA and as Chair of the FACTA Assessment Committee. Ms. Piety also previously served eight (8) years as a member of the UCF Student Development Enrollment Services (SDES) Divisional Review Committee (DRC) and continues to be committed to the assessment process.
When she is not at work, Ms. Piety enjoys spending time with her husband, son, and friends.
- University of Central Florida – B.A. Interpersonal/Organizational Communication (2012)
Crystal Richards has been employed with University Testing Center (UTC) since February 2012. Prior to working at UTC, Crystal has worked at the Walt Disney World Company as a Merchandise Hostess and Disney Trainer for 2 years.
Ms. Richards primary responsibility at UTC is the coordination and the daily maintenance of the UCF Math Placement Test program including the MyLabs Plus system; the hiring, training, and supervision of all student workers; and serving as a Test Administrator for exams including but not limited to Florida Teacher Certification Exam (FTCE), College Level Examination Program (CLEP), UCF Math Placement Test (MPT), Accuplacer (CPT), the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) and more.
Ms. Richards is currently working towards her Master’s degree in Educational Leadership at UCF. She is an active member of the National College Testing Association (NCTA) and the Florida Association of College Test Administrators (FACTA). When she is not at work, Crystal enjoys spending time with family and friends, cooking and baking, and volunteering for non-profit agencies in the Orlando area.
Linda Anderson has been employed within the State University System (SUS) for over 30 years; 20 years of service have been directly with the UTC. Prior to coming to UCF, Ms. Anderson worked for the University of South Florida in Tampa, and also worked internationally for various colleges and universities at the military base in Augsburg, Germany.
Her primary responsibility includes coordinating all national and state standardized paper-and-pencil examinations. Additionally, Ms. Anderson assists with the training and hiring of all standardized testing staff, serves in a supporting role for the national and state computer-based testing, and provides administrative support for the Director of the University Testing Center.
Ms. Anderson is an active member of the National College Testing Association (NCTA), Florida Association of College Test Administrators (FACTA), and other professional organizations. When she is not at work, Ms. Anderson enjoys international travel, collecting old coins, and participating in the arts.
- Rollins College – B.A. Organizational Behavior/Psychology
Roxane Swett has been employed with University Testing Center (UTC) since March 2016. Prior to working at UTC, Roxane worked in retail for 23 years at Aaron Brothers and Michael’s Crafts, where her jobs ranged from a part-time associate to an Assistant Manager to finally a Senior Custom Framer.
Mrs. Swett’s primary responsibility includes assisting with the administration and proctoring of standardized exams, some of which are the College Level Examination Program (CLEP), Florida Language Proficiency Exam (FLPE), Florida Teacher Certification Exam (FTCE), Grammar Proficiency Exam (GPE), the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT), UCF Math Placement Test (MPT), Residual ACT, the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS), the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL IBT and TOEFL ITP), and more.
Roxane would like to pursue her Master’s in Psychology one day. When not at work, Roxane enjoys spending time with her family and friends. She also volunteers as a volleyball coach for OVATBVA Club in Orlando. She officiates as a volleyball official for High School and Middle School. In the future she would like to officiate at club volleyball tournaments. She also loves to cook when she has time. Roxane enjoys being her daughter’s biggest fan and her team’s Sport Photographer. She is excited for her son who will be attending Rollins College in the fall of 2016 to pursue a degree in Psychology.
- University of Central Florida – B.S. Business Management (2016)
Quinton Arrington has been employed with the Student Academic Resource Center (SARC) and the University Testing Center (UTC) since May 2013. Quinton is currently pursuing his Master’s in Public Administration at UCF.
Quinton’s primary responsibility is assisting both SARC and UTC with front office duties and occasionally working as a Math Placement Test Assistant. When Quinton is not working, he enjoys traveling to perform with his dance group and other local and international music artists. He also participates in an Anti-Bullying campaign for Orange County/Lake county and the Boys & Girls Club.
- Florida State University – B.S. Psychology (2015)
Lauren Persad had been employed with the University Testing Center (UTC) since July 2017. Lauren’s primary responsibility includes working as a Math Placement Test Assistant.
Lauren is currently pursuing a Master’s in Clinical Psychology. When not at work, Lauren enjoys spending time with friends and family, traveling, and cooking. Lauren is excited to be a member of the Knight’s community.
- Major – Computer Science
- Minor – Business
- Campus Involvement – SARC SI Leader (Intro to Computer Science)
- Favorite Quote – "What so everyone's supposed to sleep every single night now? You realize that nighttime makes up half of all time?" -Rick Sanchez
- Major – Political Science
- Favorite Quote – "TBD." -TBD
- Major – Public Administration
- Minor – Emergency Management & Homeland Security; Mass Communications
- Campus Involvement – President, International City/County Management Association; UCF School of Public Administration Advisory Board
- Favorite Quote – "Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." -Barack Obama
- Major – Health Sciences
- Minor – Sociology
- Campus and Community Involvement – African Students Organization (ASO); Volunteer UCF; Multicultural Association of Pre-Health Students
- Favorite Quote – "Live, laugh, love."
- Major – Psychology
- Minor – Behavioral Forensics
- Campus Involvement – Changing Health, Attitudes + Actions to Recreate Girls (CHAARG); Psychology Society; Psi Chi International Honor Society; Multicultural Psychology Association; Knight-Thon
- Favorite Quote – "I am the one who knocks."
- Major – Computer Engineering
- Minor – Information Technology
- Favorite Quote – "Direction is more important than speed, because a lot of people are going nowhere fast."
- Major – English Language Arts Education
- Minor – Social Science
- Campus Involvement – Volunteer UCF; Omega Phi Alpha National Service Sorority (Pledge)
- Favorite Quote – "Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head and remind yourself of who you are. And where you want to be. And sometimes you have to venture outside your world in order to find yourself..." -Gossip Girl